How to Use
To use your blender at its maximum power, make sure it is fully charged.
- Cut your fruits or vegetable into small pieces
- After making sure the blender is tightly assembled, start by pouring the liquid first in the blender
- then fill in the fruits or vegetables. (Max. 3/4 of the blender)
- start the blender upside down to allow the blades to reach their maximum rpm
- turn the blender back to the upright position and let it blend for 60s.
- put 1-2 cubes of ice into the juice and blend again if desired.
- Your drink is ready
* If the blender's light signals red, the battery must be low or a chunk of fruit is blocking the blade. Give it a little shake and turn it on again.