Struggling with maintaining a healthy diet? Would you like to eat more fruits and vegetable for a healthier lifestyle? Are you a fitness enthusiast?
We've got something for you. Meet the zBlender.
Compact in size and USB rechargeable, carry it along everywhere with you and prepare your fresh smoothies, shakes, margaritas or even baby food in less than 90s. It’s powerful enough to crush any fruit, veggie and even ice. Be it at the gym, at work, in school, while travelling, camping or just ANYWHERE.
It's very easy to use, just toss in your favourite ingredients and prepare your drink in seconds. After blending 8-10 beverages on a single charge, simply plug into any USB port or charger to recharge in no time.
☑️Equipped with 6 stainless steel blades rotating at 22000 rpm thanks to its 150W motor, it can crush any fruit, vegetable or even ice in less than 90s, defying all competition
☑️Compact and lightweight at only 450g (1 lb.), easily fits in a bag, purse or briefcase making it is very easy to carry along everywhere
☑️Safety features prevent the motor from overheating and the blades won’t rotate unless the blender is properly assembled
☑️Great battery life. Thanks to its 2000 mAh battery, expect to prepare 8-10 drinks on a single charge.
☑️Easily rechargeable through a micro USB cable from any charging brick, power bank, computer or from a car. Completely charges in 2-3 hours depending on the charger's power
☑️Simple to clean. Just blend water and some drops of soap and rinse with clear water
- 1 x Blender
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Cleaning tool
- 1 x User manual
- Product Size: 235 * 80 * 80 mm (9 * 3* 3 in)
- Capacity: 380 ml (11 fl. oz.)
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh
- Power: 150W
- Motor Speed no load: 22000 rpm
- Motor Speed loaded: 15000 rpm
- Usage count: 8 - 12 times on a single charge
- Input voltage: 5V 1A
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Material Used: PC/PP and 304 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 450g (1 lb.)
- Colour: Blue, Pink, Green
How to use
To use your blender at its maximum power, make sure it is fully charged.
- Cut your fruits or vegetable into small pieces
- After making sure the blender is tightly assembled, start by pouring the liquid first in the blender
- then fill in the fruits or vegetables. (Max. 3/4 of the blender)
- start the blender upside down to allow the blades to reach their maximum rpm
- turn the blender back to the upright position and let it blend for 60s.
- put 1-2 cubes of ice into the juice and blend again if desired.
- Your drink is ready
* If the blender's light signals red, the battery level must be low or a chunk of fruit is blocking the blade. Give it a little shake and turn it on again or connect to a charger.