Struggling to maintain a healthy diet when away from home? Imagine the freedom of being able to go anywhere and blend your favourite smoothies, shakes, margaritas, or baby food without the limitations of a regular blender.
Now, you’ll experience the freshest, most amazing flavours, everywhere you go, whether at work, at school, at the gym after a workout, on the road, while camping or simply, “everywhere" because you’re living in the future with a zBlender portable and USB re-chargeable blender. After blending 8-12 beverages on a single charge, simply plug into any USB port or charger to recharge in no time.
☑️Equipped with 6 stainless steel blades rotating at 22 rpm thanks to its 150W motor, it can crush any fruit, vegetable or even ice in less than 90s, defying all competition
☑️Compact and lightweight at only 450g (1 lb.), easily fits in a bag, purse or briefcase making it is very easy to carry along everywhere
☑️Safety features prevent the motor from overheating and the blades won’t rotate unless the blender is properly assembled
☑️Easily rechargeable through a micro USB cable from any charging brick, power bank, computer or from a car. Completely charges in 2-3 hours depending on the charger's power
☑️Simple to clean. Just add water and some drops of soap. Run the blender until then rinse with clear water.
- 1 x Blender
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Cleaning tool
- 1 x User manual
- Product Size: 235 * 80 * 80 mm (9 * 3* 3 in)
- Capacity: 380 ml (11 fl. oz.)
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh
- Power: 150W
- Motor Speed no load: 22000 rpm
- Motor Speed loaded: 15000 rpm
- Usage count: 8 - 12 times on a single charge
- Input voltage: 5V 1A
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Material Used: PC/PP and 304 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 450g (1 lb.)
- Colour: Blue, Pink, Green
How to use
To use your blender at its maximum power, make sure it is fully charged.
- Cut your fruits or vegetable into small pieces
- After making sure the blender is tightly assembled, start by pouring the liquid first in the blender
- then fill in the fruits or vegetables. (Max. 3/4 of the blender)
- start the blender upside down to allow the blades to reach their maximum rpm
- turn the blender back to the upright position and let it blend for 60s.
- put 1-2 cubes of ice into the juice and blend again if desired.
- Your drink is ready
* If the blender's light signals red, the battery must be low or a chunk of fruit is blocking the blade. Give it a little shake and turn it on again.